Monday, November 10, 2014

"BY INVITATION ONLY" November Edition, Year 4


hello everyone,
can anyone even believe it's holiday time?

I know I cannot.
& now I know why one of my friends just leaves her Christmas tree up all year long.
personally, I want one on wheels so I can just roll it out and then back into the huge storage closet
where it has it's permanent home.

BY INVITATION ONLY
 Theme for November

describe one of our very best days,
it could be any day.

& I had such a brilliant day to tell you about






EXCEPT MY BLOG IS WAS NOT WORKING LATE LAST NIGHT !!!




TUESDAY MORNING:

Coty Farquhar from Australia
emailed me that she had experienced the SAME thing a couple
of years ago...it seems the "music player" we both had was responsible...
she was absolutely right!

I removed the music and, voila, the blog is back up & running.

Except now I'm running out the door to attend an event.

more later...but in the mean time please visit all the others who are contributing today.



LATE LATE LATE TUESDAY NIGHT

I promise I will visit each of the By Invitation Only members who contributed
to our post today; it will just take a bit longer than usual.
My life is changing quite a lot, it's a very very very long story...
but all is well...it's just that change is CHANGE !!!

YOU KNOW !


Photobucket