Sunday, November 16, 2014

This & That



the council has assembled!







Splenderosa’s Fall Outfits w/Burgundy Bag by splenderosa featuring a cape coat



Splenderosa's Fall Go-To Outfits








an outfit of many different elements, the way the girls dress now.
do you like it?


thedetallista:

café e homem.


& this reminds me...have any of you seen the new Chanel 5 commercial with
Tom Brady's wife, Gisele?
it is beautiful, it's like a small film rather than a commercial.
it's now playing.
& you can also find it on YouTube, I'll bet.

I've found 3 new-to-me designers, at the mid price point:

MILLY
VINCE
JOHNNY WAS

all beautifully made, all affordable and APPROVED BY MARSHA.

and then there is the wonderful

VELVET
by Graham & Spencer

with the best tee's ever and now they are venturing out into the stylish arena
with more fibers, like cashmere.  Pretty great.


and, ahem, the computer problems are resolved
& I will re-post the 50% off merchandise, so if anyone is interested
in purchasing a fine Italian leather handbag, now is the time !!

getting ready for Thanksgiving...I am making the stuffing,
my grandmother's & mother's
famous Yellow Cornbread Stuffing.
with a Marsha twist.

I'll put the recipe up really soon.
oh, & the 
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie !!!

love to all, you literally make my life better each day.
for true.



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. You always make me smile!!!! Have a beautiful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that first photo is for me!! Gros bisous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I almost said, "This is for you, Heather." xx's

      Delete
  3. Glad your computer problems are solved, that first picture is soooooo cute!!!! Goldens are just the best!

    Funny my friend used to own Johnny Was way way back when, they seem to still be going strong. Love Milly and Vince has the best cashmere oversized sweaters.....fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you back! I love your Fall outfits, they look comfy, and stylish.

    Have a great week!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cold in Houston right now, but this is all we need in the daytime (those outfits, I mean).

      Delete
  5. You can never go wrong with 17 Goldens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could wear browns but I could get away with that fabulous shirt with red and black. Just fought a fantastic pair of black leather Vince slip ons to replace my summer Vans. They have some great pieces.
    Accidental Icon
    http://www.accidentalicon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brown, especially when paired with black. There are those who say it shouldn't be done but I saw phooey and do it anyway. It's so elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those doggies so much Marsha....what a way to make my heart sing and smile.....we had a golden Labrador when I was young.... 'Honey'
    It is so cold here now, time for one of your gorgeous wraps Xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.