Monday, January 12, 2015

BY INVITATION ONLY, JANUARY 2015

International Blog Party


 welcome, everyone, to the first
BY INVITATION ONLY
post of 2015

& do we have a doozy for you to read and think about.

Coty of Coty Farquhar Styling in Australia 
is the author of this topic.

BARTERING

BARTERING ???? !!!!!

didn't that go out of style a long long long time ago?

well, never fear, each one of us is supposed to come up with "something"
we could barter.

well, all of you know that the image below is the real me:

hautekills:

Marchesa pre-fall 2015

& this



or this

thebridalcircle:

We are “Head Over Heels” this #ShoeTuesday for these @aminahjillil bejeweled heels. #regramLove @munaluchibride @aminahjillil #aminahjillil #bejeweledshoes #TuesdayShoeDay #weddingShoes



I hardly ever cook, I now live in a high-rise so gardening is out too,
I probably cannot teach anyone anything except the samba or tango,
I can't bust broncos, keep bees, ride a tractor, skydive,
and I've given up downhill skiing, target practice, bow & arrow bullseye challenges & sailing

Coty mentioned to me that we might have to even consider giving up electricity !!!!!
I asked her to please allow this otherwise I would have no way to do my hair.

so you see, there is really only one thing left that must be undertaken,



BOOT-LEGGING 


cheers to 2015
&
to the amazing group of women who are our membership of the
international blog group called

BY INVITATION ONLY

please check in with the others, who are shown below on the link-up


Photobucket