Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pretty in Pink....

ladies, this is the most wonderful color for summer I've ever seen !
very user-friendly
big, but not TOO big, you know?

Croc Double Bag Tote - D0190 FU
Croc Double Bag Tote - D0190 FU
croc-embossed faux leather tote
Top magnetic snap closure
Removable zipper pouch-
Single top handle-
Removable shoulder strap
Size - 12.5" X 11" X 7"
(pouch - 10" x 8" x 3.5")

only have 2

$75.00

email us to order, they are in-stock now
splenderosa@gmail.com


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a beauty, love the color and the styling. I went on a bag spree not long ago so my hands are tied:)

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.