Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Bags



hi everyone,
I have been SO busy, some good, some not so good, as it always is with everyone.

we have finally placed our order for Fall/Holiday which is expected to be delivered in mid-August.



we have a few pieces left of the this incredible little GENUINE LEATHER number

1 left NUDE/LIGHT PINK BEIGE
$ 140.00   SOLD


1 LEFT
PALE YELLOW   

1 LEFT
BLACK/very pale pale beige/white snake print
SOLD




only a few of each of these
RED
RED/BLACK COMBO
BLACK 2 AVAILABLE
GRAY

all above $140


this medium sized bag
NAVY SUEDE/BLUE LEATHER

$170


& this darling one, CANVAS
"DOVIE"

$ 45
email us
splenderosa@gmail.com
we will send you a PayPal invoice including shipping/handling
& ship out immediately.


a message received from one of our readers & purchasers:

A package from Splenderosa is always like a present to myself.
I don’t know what kind of magical elves you’re using, but they’re doing a great job 
-- the handbags you sell are beautifully designed and top quality. 
I haven’t seen anything I like better, even at much higher prices.

have a wonderful day, my friends.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, I love your things. The bags are yummy!

    Thanks for stopping by my place today and leaving a note. You asked, and, yes, I'm in the Houston area myself. Small world. Stop by again soon. I look forward to our next visit.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.