Thursday, December 17, 2015

"BY INVITATION ONLY" - The Final Post

International Blog Party

So long, Farewell,  Auf Weidersehen,  Goodbye



with this post I'll be signing off the series known as
BY INVITATION ONLY,
an international collaboration of well-known bloggers
all commenting on the same topic.

we have had a super run, a hugely successful run,
lasting over 5 years, but like everything else in life...
in order to go forward,
sometimes we must leave something behind.

& this is me, now.

life is a series of cycles, just as business has cycles,
or fashion, or fads, or trendy things...
it's completely normal.

the support of my group has restored my faith in the beauty of humankind and the amazing ability to know someone well enough to call them friends, although virtual friends.

blogging has changed, just as my life has changed,
and my desire is to create something in my blog which is truly
inspiring and magical.

soon Splenderosa will become
MarshaHarrisScott
my own name.

I'm looking forward to this new beginning.

But most of all I wish to thank all of the beautiful, talented, inspirational women who have been
BY INVITATION ONLY.

YOU are the reason we were successful.
As a combined group we were unique &
really special.

I love each one of you & will always hold you close to my heart.

please scroll down to see the girl's who've linked in with me,
all IMPORTANT MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP,
to read how blogging has changed and/or impacted our lives.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!
Photobucket