Monday, January 25, 2016

Lace - Part 2


 if you've been following me you know I've been on a 
LACE BINGE

lace for day, night or sport...it's all OK now.
those of us who need to re-think our fashion vibe (like me),
need to take a new picture.

below, Chanel Resort



so you see, even the master is showing LACE for daytime !!

& again below, just a little touch of LACE at the hemline.
again Chanel





notice the shoes






anyway, you get the idea...LACE LACE LACE

& here's one we can actually afford
from HERE

NMF16_TBH81


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Des tenues printanières magnifiques ! J'aime beaucoup celle de votre seconde photo...


    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFF TO VAIL YOU GO!
    VICKI ARCHER was JUST THERE!RELAX and ENJOY YOUR FRIENDS!
    XX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.