Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Little Night Music + More




the movie review of The Accountant is below





NMF17_B3B24:


I know I know...there are plenty of us who wouldn't be able to wear this skimpy little top,
however, for the young ones I think this is beautiful.
it actually doesn't show a thing !!   well, except that it's also backless...
it's SO on trend I just had to post about it...

in stock & available in sizes 0-12 HERE





& for the really grand evenings....

isn't this LITTLE NUMBER simply to D.I.E. for ?


Rachel Gilbert Makenna Off-the-Shoulder Long-Sleeve Gown, Black:


& then there's this divine LITTLE BLACK DRESS
almost all of us can wear.
you know I LOVE the flounce !!!

MOVIE REVIEW
THE ACCOUNTANT

We decided to see this one, instead of Deepwater Horizon (& I love Mark Wahlberg!)
& we were correct.

The movie is really really interesting, there is a short scene where I found the self-inflicted
violence too difficult to watch but, otherwise, I was OK with that.

I hadn't read too much about the movie so I was amazingly surprised by the
constantly moving story.  There are many twists you may not see coming.

If you want to be entertained, go see this.
Ben is great in this role as a child of Autism who has grown into a
mathematical genius who functions at a very high level.

I think we will see this character again in a sequel...
mix Jason Bourne, A Beautiful Mind & Rain Man into one & you'll have it.

& there are many parts where you'll laugh out loud...not a bad thing !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.