Friday, December 2, 2016

If You're Not Quite Finished ????

cannot believe it's the weekend already !!!

I went out for a few things yesterday, taking my dog, the little Maltese, Bono.  he was the hit of the shops, & I enjoyed it so much, seeing how people just open up when they see a little doggie, or really, ANY dog.  win win

reminder to all of my loyal readers, 
there are many lovely things in my shop ready to ship.
if you would take a few moments to click on the links below
to find scarves and ruana/shawls of many kinds.

over the weekend I will repost the leather handbags for you guys.


  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.