Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Flamingos, Flamingos, Flamingos

NOTE:  1st shipment of the STRAW HANDBAGS now here.
be shipped out to our clients by Friday!
they're beautiful & such a great value

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, girls, I've completely fallen in LOVE

LOVE for the absolutely delightful, whimsical, pretty 
FLAMINGO PILLOW COVERS

NOTE:  There are now individual PAGES on my blog for each category of merchandise.
you can click PILLOW COVERS ABOVE to see all of these once the blog posts 
a new subject.  doing this will make the merchandise easier to find once it's not on the front page
of the blog any longer. the pages STAY there.

all are 18" x 18"  with zipper
covers only, require a 16" x 16" insert

$15.00 EACH
I know !!!
this is wholesale price, believe me !!!

the 1st few pieces should be here any day now,
& I'm ready to re-order as I'm selling to small shops around Texas.


please understand, the photos are not as sharp as they should be as
I've enlarged them on the blog.

another thing to remember:
I've curated all of them myself so they work together as a grouping.

For me, this is one of the easiest, most inexpensive ways to
re-create the entire look of a room.

payment link on left sidebar PILLOW COVERS
then use the drop-down menu to choose the Pillow # & quantity

if you purchase more than ONE we will combine shipping
& adjust your payment amount



#1




I've been looking at these for a few days, and know I could add embellishments
(fringe, cording, etc.) or  could take them apart, add a border all around to make them larger.
any seamstress could do it, I think.


another factor to remember:
no matter where you look online or in stores
you WILL NOT FIND THESE AT MY PRICE
they're a really really good deal !!!




#2






#3





#4





#5





#6




#7









#8 





#9





#10


because there is ONLY room for 10 items on the PAY PAL drop down menu
the pillow covers below can be ordered by emailing me directly.


#11





#12






#13


because I know I would want them,
I have SOLID COLOR coordinating pillow covers
almost any color you can imagine.


the two below are NOT Flamingos, 
but just too wonderful to leave out.
there is a whole collection of the
Perfume Bottle Pillows
all the same price

if interested in the 2 pillows below
please email me to let me know 
splenderosa@gmail.com
we'll send you a PayPal invoice for them.



#14


#15
Next up, the following categories of PILLOW COVERS
shown below a little tiny sampling
again, all are curated by me, so that they will make 
beautiful groupings.

CACTUS

many many more to come, just showing  you a bit of what 
I have in mind


STEER SKULLS WITH FLOWERS


CHRISTMAS






many more to come
but you'll get the idea from these





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love flamingos!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.