Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gifts For the Girls

Miriam Hopkins and her vanity.

you know how it is?

all of us LOVE receiving something pretty from our girlfriends, don't we?

it can be silly, beautiful, wonderful, and useful,
however, I don't want a packet of kitchen sponges (useful),
or a new carpet cleaning product,

we want something for OURSELVES don't we?

I've found something, the other day at market; we actually left our area of the building
and went to the exotic wonderland of
MAKE UP
SKINCARE
HAIR & NAILS
YADA YADA YADA

I came away with this

32 BRUSHES of all sizes

NATURAL BRISTLE BRUSHES

I use brushes for all of my makeup applications, 
and compared to most of you, 
I probably wear a lot of makeup.

Eyeshadows, Eyebrows, Eyeliner above & below, Powder,
literally EVERYTHING except my foundation which I apply with a wet makeup sponge.

& when the brushes are NATURAL BRISTLE 
they can be washed with
regular soap & water (I use Dove) 
pressed dry between a towel 
& then stood upright in a glass to dry.  
they don't lose their shape at all. 
and the good thing about the WHITE PINK bristles is
that you can actually SEE they need cleaning.

a SUPER GOOD BUY @ only

$29.00

this is a STOCK-UP for Christmas giving,
girlfriends, sisters, aunts, daughters, nieces, teachers, mothers.
& all the others you won't want to leave out.

payment link at top left sidebar
shipping gratis
delivery 3-4 weeks 
I ordered enough for everyone I think !!


don't forget to look at the wonderful little handbags
in the previous post.
GENUINE LEATHER
mini bags, with an iconic chain & a terrific strap.
suede on one side
polished leather on the other


2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.